Monday, June 15, 2015

Long-Forgotten Past

I'm going to make this entry short and sweet. Last week, I had an encounter with Mr. Guy from the past. It led me to remember the moment where it all started. He was again, not mindful of his actions, how his ways could cause an innocent mind to think differently about him. Heck, for a moment I even thought he was going to kiss me. Haha! That was actually funny! Lol.

Anyway, I happened to watch My Best Friend's Wedding again a few days ago and coincidentally, a favorite line of mine from the film sums up what I felt at that brief encounter with the flirty guy.

"If you love someone, say it right then, out loud. Otherwise, the moment just passes you by."

I probably loved him or the idea of being with him for very obvious reasons and I must say that whenever I'd see him, I'd be reminded of a wonderful episode that had happened in my long-forgotten past. But I cannot bring back the feelings I had for him back then. Trying to bring back what I felt is like resurrecting the dead. I can't do that. I'm happy with my life now. My heart is so alive! 

No comments: